Urgent Care and Walk-In Clinic in Herndon, VA
Dedicated Staff of Doctors, Nurses, and X-Ray Technicians Offering Primary Care & Urgent Care. Open 7 Days a Week for Extended Hours, No Appointment Necessary. We Accept Most Major Insurances. Call (571) 665-4000 or Walk-In.
Same Day Walk-in, Next Day or Any Day by Appointment Services Now Available:
Our AFC Urgent Care and Family Care, Herndon VA clinic provides comprehensive Health Services for all family members, at their different stages of life and different care circumstances, all in one convenient location for the entire family from birth to advanced stages of life. Our physicians and staff, as a cohesive team, will work together for your entire family as a whole. We will work together to make your entire family healthy. Our goal is to build long-term relationships with our patients and their families to create continuity of care, from infancy through adulthood. Healthy and happy families are our priority and focus, because we know healthy families are essential to healthy individuals and communities and vice versa.
You can make an appointment for:
- Treating or managing a chronic illness such as diabetes or heart disease.
- Chronic pain from an injury, body damage or secondary to other chronic diseases.
- Regular physicals, prescription refills, vaccinations and screenings
- A health problem where you need advice.
- Annual physicals/gynecological exams/school physicals
- Routine initial or follow-ups visits, with specific physician or specific or specialized services (Ob/Gyn, Allergy Clinic, Pediatric Clinic or Behavioral Health).
- Age related vaccinations and screening, preventive medicine from childhood to senior ages.
You also can be seen immediately:
When you need to be seen today, just walk in and be seen by our Urgent Care Physicians and staff. You don’t have to wait for an appointment from your Primary Care Physician, and you don’t have to go to the Emergency Room. At AFC Urgent Care Herndon, VA, you will receive the same professional care that is fast and for a fraction of the cost, without waiting for hours for non-emergency medical needs. Our clinic offers same-day and next-day or any-day appointments. If you prefer to plan ahead and don’t have an urgent need to be seen immediately or you need to be served by our various family clinic sections, we offer appointments, weeks in advance and only on the days that requested services are available, next day or next week or find a time that fits your life, months in advance.
Same-day visits are available for most appointments, including:
- Sick Urgent Care Visits
- Blood Pressure Checks, Diabetic Checks, Cholesterol Checks
- Common illnesses such as; Colds, Flu, Earaches, Sore Throats, Migraines, Fever, Rashes
- Colds, Coughs and Flu
- Cuts and Bruises
- Earaches and Infections
- Broken Bones and Fractures
- Burns, Rashes and Bites
- Sprains and Strains
- Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Respiratory Infections
- Nausea and Headaches
- Eye Injuries
- Ingrown Toenails
- Back Pain
- Skin Infections
- Ear Cleaning
- Travel Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
- Minor Surgical Care
- Immigration Exams and Medicine
Some of the services for your convenience available on-site in our clinic:
- Lab Work: We provide on-site testing while you wait, with our state-of-the-art CLIA certified laboratory. We get the testing done quickly and efficiently. We also offer TB, Step, Flu and STD testing.
- Digital X-Ray: Is it broken or just sprained? Our X-ray is on-site, so results are interpreted while you wait. At your request, we will provide a copy of your X-ray for you to take to your Primary Care Physician or a specialist.
- Prescriptions: Our Physicians are able to write a prescription for you if necessary, to be filled at our location or the pharmacy of your choice in and around the Herndon, VA area.
- Non-English Speakers: We will be happily to provide access to an interpreter, via a confidential phone.
In case of a life threatening emergency, immediately call 911.
We are a disablity accessible facility, according to ADA standard.
Patient Feedback & Reviews
I felt horrible when I woke up. I called my doctor but they couldn’t fit me in until next week. I really needed some relief and couldn’t wait. I called AFC Urgent Care and was told to come right in. With no appointment needed, I was seen, given my medication, and was feeling better in just a short time. I didn’t have to miss work and was back to normal in no time!…
I fell and twisted my ankle while walking the dog one morning. I didn’t want to go to the emergency room because of the long waits and I knew that my primary care physician couldn’t take x-rays in her office. I went to AFC Urgent Care where they were able take my x-rays, tell me that nothing was broken, and provide me with crutches and a brace. All in under one hour! Why go anywhere else…
It has become more and more difficult to see you doctor when you get sick. For the past three years I have been bringing my family to AFC Urgent Care whenever we need to see the doctor that day. We never need to make an appointment, they can take care of just about anything, and they always call afterwards to make sure we are getting better…